Junior Project Manager
We have an exciting new role that’s become available at Stereo for a Junior Project Manager to join our ever-growing team. Predominantly working across one of our most exciting accounts - Nike, as a Junior Project Manager at Stereo you should have prior agency experience working in delivery and demonstrate passion and attention to detail.
The Nike account delivers a high volume of briefs, and you will need to respond to and manage multiple deliveries and conflicting priorities.
You should be comfortable liaising directly with our clients as well as building a strong rapport with internal colleagues to ensure that any requirement is always delivered in a timely & efficient manner, on budget, and of the utmost quality.
With the support of the Nike Delivery Lead and Senior Account Director, you will own your own Nike workstream and work closely with your design and copy team to deliver assets for Nike app, email and .com.
You should always know every detail about your project/s at any given point and be able to take a problem-solving and proactive approach. A Stereo Project Manager will act as a ‘go-to’ on all delivery-related issues and queries for both clients and the Stereo internal teams. You will be responsible for managing and scheduling internal project resources, ensuring effective communication and collaboration within the team.
Excellent organisational skills, and problem-solving abilities will be essential to the role. Above all you will have ambition, energy, curiosity, enthusiasm, operational autonomy, proactivity and a strong passion for the digital world are essential characteristics of this role.
- Working alongside your design and copy team, managing and delivering high volume Nike briefs for email, app and .com
- Ensuring all briefing information is clear and accurate for your team to work on
- Scheduling briefs and communicating timelines with the Nike team
- Communicating all project updates with internal team and Nike team
- Ensuring all output adheres to creative guidelines
- Ensuring all Stereo internal processes are upheld
- With the support of your senior team, gather and define project requirements, estimate project budgets, help define approach for delivery and help draft statements of work and cost estimates where required
- Help with preparing effective and engaging presentations for stakeholders at all levels
- Prepare for and contribute to internal project meetings
- Document meetings/catch ups and sharing detailed contact reports and next steps to all involved
- Experience in successfully managing a variety of projects from end to end
- Passion for the Nike brand and the ability to act as a brand guardian ensuring creative guidelines are upheld and excellence in every output delivered
- Knowledge of or quick to learn content management systems, project management tools and methodologies
- Awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Being proactive, reliable, able to meet deadlines and able to organise your own and others’ time
- Keeping up to date with evolutions in the marketing and digital fields, from both a professional and personal point of view
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Willingness to learn financial processes
- Ability to identify potential problems before they occur and the confidence to escalate any issues to senior management
23 Days Holiday (basic)
Extra Holiday Day per year of service (up to 5 years service)
Day off on your birthday
Summer Hours July & August (Half Day Friday)
Closed over the entire Christmas period
Learning & Culture
Flexible Hybrid working model (x2 Mandatory days in the studio)
Monthly Stereo Sessions (Learning Opportunities with Guest Speakers)
Annual Summer & Christmas Parties
Quarterly Team lunch/breakfast
Wellbeing & Health
BUPA Employee Assistance (free, 24-hour confidential helpline service)
x1 Paid Volunteer Day
New business bonus based on a % of the profit on the project for up to one year
Intro recruitment bonus for successfully bringing friends / peers into the business £1,000 (Upon successful 3 month probation meeting).
Apply by May 31 2022
Job will be taken down when vacancy is filled
Brand Creation / Campaigns / Digital Experiences / Film & Motion /