Senior Project Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Project Manager to join the team at Stereo on a permanent basis.
You will be someone who has prior agency experience and feel comfortable planning and running a variety of different projects but with a core focus on digital marketing. You will take pride in always knowing every detail about your project and take a solution focused approach to any problems that present themselves.
You will act as a ‘go to’ on all delivery related issues and queries for both clients and the Stereo internal teams.
You will be responsible for the initial briefing right the way through to the final delivery of the project, bringing it in on time and in budget, maintaining a strong focus on quality, managing and scheduling resources and ensuring effective communication. You will organise and lead multi-disciplinary teams.
Excellent organisational skills, and problem-solving abilities will be essential to the role. Above all you will have ambition, energy, curiosity, enthusiasm, operational autonomy, proactivity and a strong passion for the digital world are essential characteristics of this role.
- Managing the delivery of broad spectrum of projects, from start to finish with a strong focus on digital
- Understand the client’s business goals, needs and related environment, and actively participate in the solution design process
- Gather and define project requirements, provide project estimates, define approach for delivery and draft statement of works
- Plan fully and ensure the delivery of any given project within scope and on budget, performing accurate cost analysis and forecasts
- Prepare effective and engaging presentations for stakeholders at all levels.
- Liaise with assigned partners and mange third party vendors
- Lead internal and external and senior client facing meetings
- Provide guidance and direction on delivery related topics or issues to Junior Project Manager
- 4 years + experience of successfully managing a variety of projects from end to end
- You are proactive, reliable, able to meet deadlines and to organise your own and others’ time
- You are dedicated to excellence in every output delivered
- You are up to date with evolutions in the marketing and technology fields, from both a professional and personal point of view.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to foster a work environment that encourages positive thinking and high commitment.
- Knowledge of main project management tool and methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A keen attention to detail
- A keen commercial awareness
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
- 20 Days Holiday (basic)
- Extra Holiday Day per year of service (up to 5 years service)
- Day off on your birthday
- Summer Hours July & August (Half Day Friday)
- Closed over the entire Christmas period
Learning & Culture
- Flexible Hybrid working model (x2 Mandatory days in the studio)
- Monthly Stereo Sessions (Learning Opportunities with Guest Speakers)
- Annual Summer & Christmas Parties
- Quarterly Team lunch/breakfast
Wellbeing & Health
- BUPA Employee Assistance (free, 24-hour confidential helpline service)
- x1 Paid Volunteer Day
- New business bonus based on a % of the profit on the project for up to one year
- Intro recruitment bonus for successfully bringing friends / peers into the business £1,000 (Upon successful 3 month probation meeting).
Apply by January 31 2022 Job will be taken down when vacancy is filledApply now
Digital / Branding / Motion / Strategy /