Mid-Weight Project Manager
We have an exciting new role that’s become available at Stereo for a Midweight Project Manager to join our ever-growing team. Predominantly working across one of our most exciting accounts- Amazon Prime, as a Project Manager at Stereo you should have prior agency experience working in delivery and demonstrate a passion and attention to detail.
You should ideally be comfortable liaising directly with our clients as well as building a strong rapport with internal colleagues to ensure that any requirement is always delivered in a timely & efficient manner, on budget and of the utmost quality. You will own the project delivery from start to finish and organise and support a multi-disciplinary team of designers and artworkers.
You should always know every detail about your project/s at any given point and be able to take a problem-solving and proactive approach. A Stereo Project Manager will act as a ‘go to’ on all delivery related issues and queries for both clients and the Stereo internal teams. You will be responsible for managing and scheduling internal project resources, ensuring effective communication and collaboration within the team.
You will be required to have a proven project management track record, excellent organisational skills, and problem-solving abilities. Above all you will have ambition, energy, curiosity, enthusiasm, operational autonomy, proactivity and a strong passion for the digital world, which are essential characteristics of this role.
- Manage a range of projects, from start to finish, with a strong focus on tracking and reporting
- Understand the client’s business goals, needs and related environment
- Gather and define project requirements, estimate project budgets, help define approach for delivery and draft statements of work and cost estimates where required
- Plan fully and ensure the delivery of any given project within scope and on budget, performing accurate cost analysis and forecasts
- Help with preparing effective and engaging presentations for stakeholders at all levels.
- Plan and lead internal project meetings
- Document meetings/catch ups and sharing detailed contact reports and next steps to all involved
- Two to three years + experience of successfully managing a variety of projects from end to end
- Being proactive, reliable, able to meet deadlines and able to organise your own and others’ time
- Dedication to excellence in every output delivered.
- Up to date with evolutions in the marketing and technology fields, from both a professional and personal point of view.
- The ability to foster a working environment that encourages positive thinking, collaboration and high commitment.
- Knowledge of or quick to learn main project management tools and methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Good financial knowledge
- Awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- The confidence to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
- 23 Days Holiday (basic)
- Extra Holiday Day per year of service (up to 5 years service)
- Day off on your birthday
- Summer Hours July & August (Half Day Friday)
- Closed over the entire Christmas period
Learning & Culture
- Flexible Hybrid working model (x2 Mandatory days in the studio)
- Monthly Stereo Sessions (Learning Opportunities with Guest Speakers)
- Annual Summer & Christmas Parties
- Quarterly Team lunch/breakfast
Wellbeing & Health
- BUPA Employee Assistance (free, 24-hour confidential helpline service)
- x1 Paid Volunteer Day
- New business bonus based on a % of the profit on the project for up to one year
- Intro recruitment bonus for successfully bringing friends / peers into the business £1,000 (Upon successful 3 month probation meeting).
Apply by May 31 2022
Job will be taken down when vacancy is filled
Brand Creation / Campaigns / Digital Experiences / Film & Motion /