The Junior Designer role at Stereo requires a complete understanding of the creative process from briefing to delivery. A passion for creating stunning visuals for a range of clients with strong organisational and communication skills and up to date knowledge of the latest design trends and a creative flair and eye for design detail. We work across a number of different sectors and a variety of project types at Stereo, so creative flexibility with a digital focus is a must
Proven ability to adopt a positive self-motivated, methodical, problem solving approach to work. Confident working to deadlines and achieving defined goals. You will have excellent presentation, organisational and time management skills.
A thorough knowledge and understanding of the creative process for ideation, branding, motion, digital and print is desirable. There is also an expectation that you have the ability to communicate clearly and confidently to clients, directors and team members alike.
- Support Mid and Senior Designers across all teams with effective, on-brief work
- Create a range of progressive design solutions with a digital focus
- Be able to discuss your ideas and deeper thinking
- Have a flexible approach to briefs and remain team-minded
- Treat each project as an opportunity
- Have the drive and desire to grow within Stereo
- Junior Designer with design degree a love of branding and digital design
- Excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs with internal team.
- Team player.
- Passionate, motivated and extremely creative
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to colleagues.
- Taking responsibility.
- Art Direction, voice your ideas and present ideas and creative concepts to your peers.
- A passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when producing designs.
- Strong typography, layout & technical skills
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
23 Days Holiday (basic)
Extra Holiday Day per year of service (up to 5 years service)
Day off on your birthday
Summer Hours July & August (Half Day Friday)
Closed over the entire Christmas period
Learning & Culture
Flexible Hybrid working model (x2 Mandatory days in the studio)
Monthly Stereo Sessions (Learning Opportunities with Guest Speakers)
Annual Summer & Christmas Parties
Quarterly Team lunch/breakfast
Wellbeing & Health
BUPA Employee Assistance (free, 24-hour confidential helpline service)
x1 Paid Volunteer Day
New business bonus based on a % of the profit on the project for up to one year
Intro recruitment bonus for successfully bringing friends / peers into the business £1,000 (Upon successful 3 month probation meeting).
Apply by August 31 2022
Job will be taken down when vacancy is filled
Brand Creation / Campaigns / Digital Experiences / Film & Motion /